The Everyday Analysis Collective has issued a call for articles for an online issue on critical theory and politics. The collection will be published around the same time as their next book entitled Politactics, a set of theoretical conversations about the political climate in Europe and the US today.
Anyone interested in writing an essay for the issue should consider the following topics:
- The refugee crisis and its representations
- Internationalism and Nationalism
- Technophilia and technophobia
- Google, Facebook and the politics of technology
- Politics and entertainment
- Radicalism and revolution
- The ‘left’ today
- Capitalism as Artificial Intelligence
For a look at the style of articles, check out the ‘Everyday Analysis‘ tab at the top of this page.